Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Digital Marketing Competition

Wednesday, January 1, 2020
It was the fall of 2019, that I was enrolled in an Internet Marketing Course at the Isenberg School of Management that prompted my group members and myself to enter into the Digital Marketing Competition. Our goal was to develop a proposed marketing plan for an Investment Management company. The first step was a lot of research, primarily regarding market placement, SEO, and KPI. Our final presentation included unique attributes, such as a new proposed target market, original graphic advertisements, and an intricate process for keyword implementation and website redesign.



As a top five finalist, selected amongst over 50 teams, one group member and I flew to Chicago to present our research and plan. We won "best owned strategy," which included many of my original designs.Through this rewarding experience, I learned so much about digital strategy and optimization.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Samantha Borgstrom © 2014